The Big Bag & Carry On
All The Tech Gear
The amount of tech gear going with me is unreal. This list will change 500x.
- 13" MacBook Air - Considering taking my work and personal
- (2) MacBook chargers
- Google Pixel 2 - Google Fi (works all over the world!)
- 25 Pixel Chargers <--- sarcasm
- External hard drive
- GoPro and the million accessories that go with it
- Wireless headphones
- Noise canceling headphones
- POWER BANKS - I need like 12. Anyone have extras?
- Universal Power Adapter
Pack light they said. Leave half your suitcase empty they said. Yea. Freaking. Right. The We Roam packing list suggestion and my additions. All of which I'll probably regret and/or leave
- 2 pairs of comfortable pants or jeans OR 5
- 2 pairs of shorts OR 4
- 4 shirts (right.... I packed 8)
- 2 sweaters - The only rule I followed
- 2 long-sleeve shirt - I packed one but I'm always cold and know I'm going to regret this.
- 1-2 pairs of pajamas
- 1-2 workout outfits - This is laughable. I think I ended up with 5 gym shorts and 5 yoga pants
- 1 semi-formal/business outfit - Are you serious?
- 1-2 'going out' outfits - Buying some dresses when I get there
- 2 bathing suits - THREE
- 10 pairs of underwear - 20!!!
- 1 jacket
- 1 waterproof shell jacket
- 1 versatile scarf
- 1 pair of flip flops - or 3
- 1 pair of nicer sandals/shoes - Birks. I hate them but they're so comfy
- 1 pair of running/athletic shoes
- 1 pair of comfortable walking shoes
- 1 pair of wedges
- 2 swim suit cover ups
- 1 Sarong
- Favorite pillow case - Need my homey comforts